Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Vida Guerra Sexy Hot

I’m not a big fan of huge ass, a lot more I like woman who are fit and take care of themselves.Earlier I wasn’t also big fan of Cuban model ,but now she looks absolutely gorgeous.So,here are some awesome shots of  hot little ass in a bikini hanging out poolside for Black Men Magazine.These shots are looking pretty damn hot and I have to say that now I really love her curves.Enjoy

Vida Guerra Nude Bodypaint Photoshoot

June 5th, 2010
Here is fucking awesome Bodypaint Photoshoot of hot Cuban model ….I long ago put anything about her on the site,but I think this is definitively an excellent come back…There is not anything better than a  and breasts and  nude at the same time.Hot!!!

Vida Guerra Big Bombshell Cleavage

March 22nd, 2010

Passed a long time since I last saw  and I don’t know what she is doing in her life…Here is  celebrating her 35th bday at the Vanguard Night Club in Los Angeles…Even though her face still looking pretty bad, you can guess that her body still looks like a real killer,regardless of all the plastic surgery! In her line of work, you gotta do what you gotta do in order to stay in the game.And she is still in the game.Enjoy

Vida Guerra Is Asstastic

December 2nd, 2009
Vida Guerra lingerie
Here is Cuban hottie  exposing her  in White Men Magazine and looking absolutely asstastic…Enjoy!!!

Vida Guerra Expose Big Ass In Maxim

June 3rd, 2009
Vida Guerra maxim
Here’s everyone’s favorite   on the cover of Spanish Maxim Magazineshowing off, what else, her . I always forget how much of a butterface she really is, my eyes rarely make their way up that far. I still like her though, she knows what works and sticks to it, almost every picture of her is from behind….

No comments:

Post a Comment