Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Tara Reid Naughty Birthday Party Hot Sexy

I do not remember the last time I put pictures of , so here are some from her birthday party.I do not know old she is and don’t care.Obvious thing in these pictures is that she become a real
trash,she looks like she has had a big night on the rack.Somewhat reminds me of Lindsay Lohan in the worst days before her arrest.So,I wonder how come we’ve never seen Tara and Lindsay in the same room together?However,the one thing I’m not sure here…if I see another Tara Reid nipple slip in the first picture?If I see, I’m glad,because its nice to see that her franken-nipple has made an apperance again.

Tara Reid Upskirt Pictures

July 31st, 2010
I do not know what  is doing these days and how does she obtain money,is she a prostitute now or how she makes the celeb list in St. Tropez….but I know that she is the same party girl who doesn’t need a reason for accidental flashes.This  upskirt pictures is pretty much an instant classic and could easily be her yearbook photo in the Almanac of Trashed Celebrities.The only thing I don’t clearly,where is  sex tape at?Everyone else has one, Tara has to have out there….

Tara Reid Nude In Playboy

December 18th, 2009

Tara Reid Slutty Hippie

July 25th, 2009
Tara Reid denim shorts
Here is   in some denim shorts at the beach in Saint Tropez looking even more worn out than the last time. Even though this slutty hippie outfit is a mess, we should all be thankful that she’s not in a bikini….

Tara Reid Sexy Photoshoot

July 25th, 2009

Tara Reid Big Fake Tits In Bikini

May 18th, 2009
Tara Reid bikini
Here’s  showing off her jobless, butchered body in a bikini while vacationing in Cannes. You’d think after all the bad work that went into that body, she‘d at least try to maintain the parts that were untouched (her legs) by working out…

Tara Reid Long Legs Are Back

March 17th, 2009
Tara Reid is back
Sexy Blonde  has very much lived away from the public eye for a long time now, for evident causes, so it’s rather nice to see her come out appearing fairly normal. Here she is getting out from restaurant the other night flashing some . Keeping the small boobs and untimely saggy ass covered is a beneficial opening move. She was completly sexy, now we can get arroused only by looking at her legs and joly face!

No comments:

Post a Comment