Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Paris Hilton Magical Boobs Still Impress Me Hot Sexy

14k White Gold Square-shaped Large Stone Ring, w/ 3.00 Carats Brilliant Cut Diamonds & 9.41 Carats 12mm Cushion Cut Blue Topaz Stone, 3/4 in. (18mm) wide
Man those Paris Hilton magical boobs look great and that is only reason why I still love her, although she is not even close interesting as before. Here she is busting out her fantastic boobies in some fancy toilette at Annual Race To Erase MS event against Cindy Crawford over the weekend. These things have to be CGI or something, they’re not real, we’ve all seen her in a bikini and know that there’s not enough meat on this chicks bones to fill this much cleavage. But this is something that continue to impress me, I’m just a man.


I have not seen a long time Paris Hilton and her magical tits and can say that I missing those babies. I still don’t know how she does it, but those things are impressive. I bet Paris Hiltonhad handcuffs on just last night, but it had nothing to do with the California justice system. So,here she is leaving the courthouse in Los Angeles in her hot outfit and showing off someLindsay Lohan cleavage. Now they have two things in common, cleavage and court. There must be a lot of horny magistrates who let women off at the suggestion of seeing their breasts. I definitely could do that job! Enjoy

Paris Hilton celebrated her 30th birthday with a few parties this week. We all know thatParis Hilton is no stranger to the nightlife of the New York, and last night she did one more birthday celebrating at LAVO. I must admit that I am still quite shocked by how this girl can look good. I guess as she’s gotten a little older she’s started to realize that you don’t have to flash your vagina to everyone you see in order to get attention and be considered attractive. There is another thing which makes her very interesting to me. She is a chick with pretty much no breasts, but she is really knows how to work with what she’s got. I’m very glad that Paris Hilton know that if you’re going to hit the red carpet, might as well do it with your breasts hanging out of your dress. I love it…Princess Cut Diamond Engagement Ring and Wedding Band Set 1 Carat (ctw) in 14K White Gold

Here is my favorite billionaire girl Paris Hilton hanging out in her little white bikini or better to say just bikini top, because she is for some unknown reason covers up her little ass with a short shorts. I don’t know is it just me but it seems that she is gained weight a bit. I really like it, because her body look much more hot now, I mean Paris Hilton looks good with a little meat on her. However, she has a new boyfriend and he is pretty lucky dude, his life this days is probably better than ever. Taking a vacation break from last vacation must be very nice… Enjoy this gallery of Paris Hilton.Princess Cut Solitaire Diamond Engagement Ring 1.0 Carat (ctw) in 14K White Gold (Certified)
Every time we see hot Paris Hilton she clearly shows us how it’s nice to be rich and famous… Here she is hanging out in her little bikini on the beach in Hawaii with her new boy-toy. Although we do not see Paris Hilton magical cleavage from the other day I have to admit that these bikini pictures of her are pretty damn hot. Enjoy in this hot bikini gallery of Paris Hilton.14k White Gold Round Diamond Stud Earrings (1/2 cttw, H-I Color, I1-I2 Clarity)
3/4 Carat TW IGI Certified Asscher Diamond Stud Earrings (HI/SI) in 14k White Gold3/4ct Round Diamond Solitaire Engagement Ring in 14K White Gold (Sizes 4-9.5)1.00 carat ct Round Diamond Stud Earrings in 14k White or Yellow Gold; (H-I Color, SI2 Clarity); Screw Back
Once again Paris Hilton showed her biggest and probably the only talent, turning a little pair of tits into something really spectacular. Just look at those Paris Hilton boobs and be honest and say that she looks hot. She’s looking apsolutely awesome if you ask me! I don’t know what she is doing here, and really don’t care, only I need is to find out exactly what bra she wears, so I can buy it for my girlfriends for Christmas… Enjoy in this hot gallery of Paris Hilton.
8.02 Ct Swiss Blue Topaz Stud Earrings in Platinum
Ok we realized that the only thing Paris Hilton, her sister and mother have to do is shopping.So,this is another gallery of such pictures…Billionaire Barbie spends money on her slutty clothes!!!
But you already know that things about Paris Hilton actually does not go so easily and without any scandals.At one point Paris Hilton suddenly dropped the rabbit and bent over to retrieve it and thus showed his see through pants.Which barely covered Paris Hilton ass, revealing a well-heeled globe of a bottom, a bottom that’s been spanked by many a Billioniare Ken doll in its time, but still holds up now approaching the end of its third decade.
I must say that I somehow love this woman, she is simply a very slutty and very daring.I love that she does not care for the rest of the world which hates her.Maybe she really just stupid spoiled slutty girl but to me she seems actually the best thing in the business.Enjoy
8MM Black High Polish / Matte Finish Men's Tungsten Ring Wedding Band Sizes 6 to 151.00ctw Princess Cut Diamond Wedding Ring Set in 14Kt White Gold (HI/I1)
Several days ago I put pictures of Paris Hilton in her slutty sailor costume and as I said she looked very hot, but this is exactly what I expected from her.Here is Paris Hilton at the Playboy Mansion Halloween Party dressed something that not a whole lot of difference from what she normally wears,but it’s Halloween and she is hot especially because in these pictures we can clearly see her little nipples.Even though everyone has seen Paris Hiltonnude (several times I might add) everyone wants to see it again.Paris Hilton is like a candy shop and we are all little kids with a major sweet tooth,and we just cant wait to go back for some new sweets.Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment