Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Heartbroken Aisleyne Horgan-Wallace reveals 'vile' messages of abuse after claims she encouraged Amy Winehouse's wild ways

By ALANAH ERIKSEN

In mourning: Aisleyne Horgan-Wallace on talks about her friend Amy Winehouse on This Morning

Overcome with grief, she was last seen curled in a ball unable to contain her emotions outside tragic pal Amy Winehouse's home in Camden.

Now, former Big Brother contestant Aisleyne Horgan-Wallace has spoken out about her 'wonderful, talented friend'.

The 32-year-old glamour model, who did not attend yesterday's private funeral, also told ITV's This Morning that she had received messages of abuse over claims she encouraged Amy's wild ways.


Tearful: Aisleyne breaks down as she talks about her 'wonderful, talented, friend'


But Amy fans have dismissed the appearance as a publicity stunt by a woman whose career is flailing.

Aisleyne said: 'It's devastating. I'm heartbroken anyway, losing Amy. I just want her back. But to have this thrown at me, and all the internet hate that I'm getting now.

'The messages have been just vile and it's hard because it's not true. There's not a scrap of truth in it.'

Reports surfaced after Amy's death on Saturday afternoon that neighbours had seen her fall out of a taxi after a night out with Aisleyne.


Aisleyne struggles to control her emotions outside Amy's home in Camden on Sunday


'A certain journalist said that I was seen with her a few days before... he also said that I need to ask myself what I was thinking, being in that situation with Amy when she was perhaps quite fragile.'

But she told hosts Eamonn Holmes and Ruth Langsford that she had not seen Amy for two months.


Aisleyne is consoled by friends as she curls into a ball outside Amy's home

She added: 'The papers are saying the last time I was with her we were drinking. In fact the last time I was with her was in her house, in her kitchen, we were drinking tea and having a girlie gossip as I would with any friend. Just talking about guys.

When asked if she had spoken to Amy about her battle with drugs and alcohol, Aisleyne said: 'I've dealt with addiction in my own family.

'It's hard to speak to the person about it. What I will say is, it's not glamorous it's not exciting. There are a lot of people suffering from addiction and the first step is to admit it.'

But she insisted Amy had beaten the battle.

'She got herself completely well and she did the impossible, which was to get clean.

'I'm just so proud of her for getting past it and overcoming it. She did the impossible as I say and she really did.'

source: dailymail

No comments:

Post a Comment