Friday, July 8, 2011

Cameron Diaz

 has been a hottie for years now, which sadly means she’s getting up there in age and her face is the biggest proof of that. Fortunately almost all the images I got from her are a bit blurry,
so it does not notice much. But, here I have Cameron Daz bikini pictures from Miami beach  still hanging out with the same guy and showing off her muscular super fit old body. I’m glad that she is still in form but her little body looking pretty weird. I could’ve sworn she had more boobage, but now it’s look like man chest. Who knows maybe she drinks male hormones to make her body looked so firmly…

Cameron Diaz Hot Red

Thermal Spa 49135 Professional U/V Gel Light Nail DryerHere is  at the Green Hornet premiere in Los Angeles looking pretty old… wait she’s not that old! But her face looks very weird. I’m not sure what is happening with her, but she is not looking anywhere near as hot as she used to… But I would still marry her for her money an her killer legs. Enjoy

Cameron Diaz Hot Bikini Pictures



Olay Regenerist Night Recovery Moisturizing Treatment, 1.7 OunceIf you wanted more  pictures when I posted last time this Cameron Diaz bikini photos, here they are just for you. She is still on vacation in Mexico and she’s still hanging out in her little bikini, but becomes much more relevant the less she wears. Here she is she giving us a nice look at her sweet little ass cheeks, but we can’t see any of her aging face, so this is more than enough to fully enjoy these pictures…

Cameron Diaz Bikini Pictures Are Still Hot



It’s been a long time since I’ve last time saw this chick,probably she’s doesn’t do anything worthwhile and she’s getting pretty old,but today I got theese  picturesfrom her vacation in Mexico.But every time and even now she has managed to surprise me how hot she looks in her little bikini.Yes,she is still one damn hot piece of meat.Here she is giving herself a sexy, sensual shower and If I had a body like that definitely I’d be all over myself.So,I can’t blame her.I really love that sweet little ass.Enjoy in gallery.


September 2nd, 2010


Cameron Diaz can look like a real sex bomb…Here she is in a super short dress, flashing the killer legs, hot ass , grinning with a drunken smile, and piling head first into a Town Car on her way to A-Rod’s for a 38th birthday bang, well, yeah, she is pretty fucking hot.With all that here we almost have a few decent Cameron Diaz upskirts pictures.I am not a big fan, but this is amazing!Happy Birthday Cameron…
Last time when I posted pictures of Cameron Diaz in her daisy dukes I sad that her still has fucking hot killer body for a woman her age and judging by these Cameron Diaz bikinipictures I can say that she is still a very sexy piece of ass…Anyhow, here she is hanging out by the pool enjoying the day in her nice little black bikini.As you can see the picture quality is so crappy,but her face is getting a little old and doesn’t do well with high definition.So,the only important thing is we have pictures of her tight little ass in a bikini…Enjoy

This is something that should happen and  return to the top of my list and this is something the hottest I saw of her in recent years…Here she is on the set of her new movie in some little carwash girl outfit showing her killer legs and fucking amazing body while luring drivers into her carwash…Can not wait to see the next scene in this movie where Cameron Diaz shaking her ass while a pure glass covered in soap suds.Hoooot!!!

Cameron Diaz Nipple Slip



Cameron Diaz nipple slip
I didn’t put quite a long time nothing related to Cameron Diaz on the site,probably long since I have not seen anything worth the erection of it…But here’s something that could she back and and a little help her career.Here she is in hot short denim shorts and bikini,she gives a nice view of her nipple slip.So,enjoy in Cameron Diaz nipple slip pictures!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment