Friday, July 8, 2011

Ashley Greene Sweet Boobs

21

Here is Ashley Greene prancing around Beverly Hills and looking very hot in a sexy little sophisticated outfit and showing off some some nice little cleavage.All those days when we watched her in spandex outfit all the hard work at the gym has paid off and here is the result.Good work

Ashley Greene Hot Ass In Spandex



These days we often see Ashley Greene wearing her workout gear while she walks around town and flashes her hotness.So,here she is packing her body into tight spandex and going to a workout.I like workout spandex, they make almost every chick’s ass look pretty damn good and theese Ashley Greene butt and cleavage pictures are sufficient proof of that.Enjoy 

Ashley Greene Oops Flashes Upskirt





The Lord of the Rings: The Motion Picture Trilogy (Extended Edition + Digital Copy) [Blu-ray]
After we have been reminded how hot she is on the set with Miley Cyrus in the pictures that I posted the other day,here are Ashley Greene upskirt pictures from the Premiere Nightclub in Hollywood last night.I really like her style,see through top and super short skirt.You can easily see everything under there. I’m sure the X-ray people will have no problem with these.So,I decided to be one of them and I did my own x-ray on the next to the last pic, and you can actually see vagina lips.Hot!

Ashley Greene and Miley Cyrus All Wet For Us

The Harrow & The Harvest
Here are my two favorite hottie  and Miley Cyrus filming a scene for her their new movie LOL and they look pretty damn hot while doing so. I can’t be certain, but it looks like they’re about to kiss, alright so they’re probably not, but a guy can dream.In fact nothing has happened apart, but from these pictures my imagination started working… Enjoy
Ashley Greene Hot Ass In A Bikini


Finally I have something more interesting than  ass in spandex,of course it’s her ass in bikini…Here is  hanging out at some pool in her sexy little bikini.She is simply amazing and the only thing I do not like this stupid hat that she wears, but just do not care, she is in bikini!Enjoy

Ashley Greene An Unseen Body Paint Pic



Ashley Greene fucking hot
I saw this picture on the internet and I had to put on my site,although some time ago I posted the entire photoshoot.This is one of the best photos of Ashley Greene from this photoshoot while she is posing on the beach nude and wearing a body paint…Enjoy!!!


Ashley Greene Classic And Drop Dead Sexy





Ashley Greene hot
no comment No comment Dark T-Shirt by CafePressAs we used,here is Ashley Greene looking natural and very sexy in the latest edition of Marie Claire magazine.Now I’m all for posh photoshoots, especially when they involve one of my favorite new celebrity babes, but when it comes to Ashley Greene I’m just used to seeing an overwhelming amount of drop dead sexiness and a whole lot of skin….Enjoy

Ashley Greene Is See Thru And Very Sexy





Ashley Greene see thru
First those amazing Ashley Greene nude body paint pictures, and now we can see someAshley Greene Nipple.I think she definitely becomes the hottest star and very very nasty.Here she is in the newest issue of Interview magazine in some sort of weird dominatrix thingy,leather skirt and see through bra.I am in love!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment