Friday, July 8, 2011

Anna Faris Hotness sexy

I had nothing of Anna Faris since she stripped completely naked, on the set of her upcoming movie, ‘What’s Your Number?’ and frankly I always thought she looks hot only when she is naked.But I made a big mistake in thinking and here are some pictures which left me somewhat breathless.She has hot little body and amazing cleavage.I definitely want to see more of this babe, obviously not in the movies she’s terrible actress, but in Playboy or in my bathtub…Enjoy in this Anna Faris hot gallery.

Anna Faris Boobs Looks Great In Arena

March 27th, 2009

Anna Faris cleavage
I don’t remember Anna Faris’ boobs being this big and if they aren’t that’s one of the best displays of foolery ever!…Here she is in the latest issue of ‘Arena’ with what may or may not be the best set of tits in the business. You can also see Anna Faris naked pictures in this gallery!
Apple iPad 2 MC774LL/A Tablet (32GB, Wifi + AT&T 3G, Black) NEWEST MODEL

Anna Faris Sexy Photoshot

Anna Faris sexy photoshot
Popstar Sexy Anna Faris posing for her shwingtastic photoshoot from the latest GQmagazine. I really belive that she has one of the most perfect bodies in Hollywood. There is a photo of Anna Faris showing off a bit of booty cleavage enjoy in this sexy celebrity photoshot and post your comments, i would love to hear your oppinion about her!

No comments:

Post a Comment