Sunday, March 27, 2011

Serenades for Sex Kittens


I must admit that I was slightly more than miffed when I found this album at a record convention, paid WAY more than I knew I ought, came home and sent the image directly to PCL leader Mr. Fontana (since the orchestra is listed as Dante & his Orchestra I thought he might be amused)....and got zero response.

Then as I was ripping the album I go to try to find out something about Jay Arcy who wrote the marginally psychotic liner notes for the thing....and find this album was already posted by Stax o'Wax. Over three years ago.

FINE.  

Go read the psychotic liner notes over there, I'll just sit here in the corner alone, in a darkened room, weeping quietly. See if I ever try to do anything nice to anyone, ever again.

No comments:

Post a Comment